- Jayanth Bhuvaraghan, Chief Mission Officer, Essilor
- Shannon Klinger, Chief Legal Officer, Member of the Executive Committee, Novartis
- Joachim Drees, Former CEO in the automotive industry
- Mercedes Gutierrez, Head of Communities Engagement, Ingka Group (IKEA)
- Andreas Bluethner, Director Nutrition, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Paul Allard, CEO & Co-Founder, Impak Finance
Workshop | Will the COVID crisis accelerate our push towards stakeholder capitalism? Or will it trigger a return to business as usual?
We will bring together business and impact leaders to discuss the role of companies and their shareholders in reshaping our economy. Topics include: Trends in capital allocation in financial markets, the role of executives in shaping long-term corporate agendas and the role of social innovation and intrapreneurship in corporate transformation
This session will be recorded
24-09-2020 14:00 - 14:45Hosted by: Daniel Nowack
Messages will be visible for table members and will NOT be shared on Facebook.